Full course description
Non-Degree Public Health and Social Services Evaluation Certificate
The Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Evaluation Studies (HOPES) is recruiting students for the inaugural cohort of our Non-Degree Public Health and Social Services Evaluation Certificate program.
Those interested in enhancing their knowledge and skills pertaining to evaluation of public health and social services programs and initiatives (students , researchers, public health and social services practitioners, program officers, policy makers)
- Introductory Level Certificate (3 modules)
- Self-paced, with real time activities
Monday, May 10 through Friday, June 18, 2021
- Course introduction: Monday, May 10, 5:30 6:30 pm EST
- Office hours: Tuesdays, May 18 through June 15, 9:30 - 11:30 am EST
- Group discussion: Wednesday, May 26, 5:30 6:30 pm EST
- Focus group: Friday, June 18, 1:30 2:30 pm EST
$200 (20% discount)
Please email Anne at email@example.com by Friday, April 30 for questions. Spots are limited!