Full course description
This online self-study course introduces public health professionals to digital citizenship including: social networking, social media, digital literacy and their potential applications in public health.
This course consists of seven modules:
- Module 1: Digital Citizenship
- Module 2: Social Media Basics
- Module 3: Using Twitter
- Module 4: Using Facebook
- Module 5: Using LinkedIn
- Module 6: Using YouTube
- Module 7: Social Media and Public Health Communication:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the tenets of digital citizenship
- Understand the various social media platforms
- Understand social media’s application in public health
- List best practices for social media use
The target audience for the course is public health practitioners and students.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and accomodations.